Career Development Services
- The A&MICT College Career Development advisers can help you improve your interviewing skills, provide links to online resources, and put you in touch with potential employers. MyCareer is an online platform where students can set up a personal profile, register for workshops, make appointments with careers advisors, and apply for graduate, internship and volunteer opportunities.
Employability Plus Programme
- The Employability Plus Programme (EPP) gives students the opportunity to gain work-ready skills by volunteering for not-for-profit organisations. This will help you stand out when you’re job hunting by gaining the practical skills and experience sought by prospective employers.
Student Job Search
- Student Job Search is a free online service you can use to find part-time, casual or full-time work while you study.
- Grade Hindustan is on a mission is to help every student find the perfect job with the perfect company. Use their search tool to find graduate jobs, internships and top employers – and access useful careers advice.
- Whats-app (formerly Connection) is a free platform that connects graduate students with employment opportunities.